Monday, October 8, 2007

I have been tagged!

Vera, a fellow blogger, tagged me to list down at least six weird things about myself. I, generally, find myself weird but when it comes to thinking and pondering on stuff that make yourself obnoxiously unique, your mind play tricks on you.

Now, let me start with what I think is weird but on the sane side:
1. I have a very flushed face. People call me red Rey because blushing is an understatement compared to my face. Imagine a very sick person who has had a bout with alcoholic drinks! I'm almost maroon. Hehe. ( "Rey, nakainom ka?. very common question!)

2. I am a frustrated thespian. Whenever I am not able to cry in a snap, I employ this very weird trick. I put vickz, sanitary balm or anything minty below my eyes to induce crying. Hahahaha. Call it crying like the pouring rain that never stops.

3. I am good at making weird monikers for people. Whenever, I have new friends, I never fail to make their name sound as "bantot" as possible. Example:
Rebecca - Bikaka, Krisa - Sangit or Potpot, Cleofe - Oping. Need to know more? Want to know what yours would be?

4. I have severe peculiarities in terms of food preferences: I love unripe mangoes but rarely eat a ripe one, I don't like my food to have spring onions but I love Shawarma, I'm not particularly in love with chocolates (Am I the only one?)...hehehe..

5. I love to walk. Imagine walking from F. Cabahug to Country Mall to Fuente and Back to Panagdait. That sure is a long walk but you know what's weird, it wasn't traffic at all and I have money for fare. Call it trippin!

6. I can change voices before you can even count 1. From a retarded child, to an old lady, to a cat or dog, to a foxy, sensual girl...name it I can do it all...hehehe...

Instruction: Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


Now you know much about me, I would like to know 6 weird things from these people: shemdgoddess, crazyelaine, olech, shellaboang

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

rey...

wow!... that was really weird... all of it...wala akong masabi. weird na weird... nd sige nga--gawan mo nga ang pangalan ko na mabantot???..hihihi

and u know wat?..ang mali nila hndi nila ma appriciate na TISOY ka tlga...hahahaha oi.. RED reY!! :)

thnx for doing it... i appriciate!--una pa lng tong tagged ko sau...for sure may kasunod nnman to..hihihi

Makoy said...

thanks sa pag visit at sa pag comment. ive added u as well sa blog ko. god bless!

Anonymous said...

nindot man magwalk2x sa streets. people should do it more often. di lang kau practical diri sometimes during daytime kay init haha.

curious ko sa "sensual girl" lol