Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blog for Money

I admit I am but a neophyte in the blogging world. Although I have been writing for the most part of my life, I do not know the exact process of blogging especially html. However, some fellow bloggers introduced me to to Smorty and they assured me that I will never regret it.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. Advertisers can pay bloggers to write opinion posts with links back to the advertisers site. It allows you a chance of getting paid to blog. With Smorty, all you have to do is open free account with them, get your blog approved and as fast as that you are practically on your way to earning easy money.

Who wouldn't want to get paid to blog these days, right? With Smorty, you are given a chance to write constructive opinions about certain products. Only, you have to get your post approved. Once approved, the cost you require for doing what you love to do (writing of course!), is paid to you weekly via Paypal.

So fellow bloggers, why don't you grab the chance of getting paid while blogging. It's easy, fast and very doable. My blog is almost three months old only and they have me approved that easily.

Thanks to Smorty - one incredible way of fostering a blog for money . Truly, no regrets!


blog for money

No comments: