Saturday, November 3, 2007

Long Overdue

As of press time, I probably have around 5 more tags to do so might as well start my first before it increases any further. The very long vacation has got the ningas-cogon in me going so just when it is almost over, I finally found the time (heheheh)to do it.

I was tagged by Ms. Ester of My Days In My Mind. She was , I assume, interested in seeing my desktop so here it is.



Now a little explanation about the desktop, I was actually in senti mode the past weeks and I felt like it (desktop) should be a representation of my mood. Although I am happier these days, again the sloth in me never got the chance to change my desktop.

For the hard part, I am passing this tag to my pareng Fer Bert. I am only passing it to one because I feel like everybody else has done it. Hehehe.

[TAG STARTS HERE]My Desktop Free View Instruction:
Upon receiving this tag, immediately perform a screen capture of your desktop. It is best that no icons be deleted before the screen capture so as to add to the element of fun.
You can do a screen capture by:


[1] Going to your desktop and pressing the PRT SCR(located on the right side of the F12 key - I used key Snipping Tool of Window Vistasince my print screen is not working -).

[2] Open a graphics program (like Picture Manager, Paint, or Photoshop) and do a Paste (CTRL + V).

[3] If you wish, you can “edit” the image, before saving it.

Post the picture in your blog You can also give a short explanation on the look of your desktop just below it if you want. You can explain why you preferred such look or why is it full of icons. Things like that. Tag five of your friends and ask them to give you a Free View of their desktop as well.(Don't forget to notify them by any proper means so they'll know you tag them)


Add your name to this list of Free Viewers with a link pointing directly to your Desktop Free View post to promote it to succeeding participants.Desktop Freeview Participants: iRonnie, Thess , Rebecca,Knoizki, Rino, Beng, Melai, OFW Life,Ester, crazed_heck [your link][TAG ENDS HERE]

2 comments:

FerBert said...

salamat sa pagpasa ng tag... tag tag tag tag tag tag..aabanga ko yung iba mo ang ipapasa... apir!

arjay said...

wow ang linis ng desktop ah, wholesome na wholesome. hehe.