Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bloggerwave

With the advent of online blogging, opportunities for earning have sprouted left and right. Who wouldn't want to earn while doing their passion, right?

I have been writing for the most part of my life but stumbled upon blogging just about recently. I have read some online journals stating the marketability of earning via blogs and since then , I have joined the bandwagon.

I happen to come across about bloggerwave via another famed blog. She mentioned that it was one of the newer blogging-for-pay sites. In fact, their job opportunities pay $10 on the minimum - a very competitive price for such a cut-throat industry. So, I readily applied in the hopes of having my two-month old blog approved. True enough, after two days, I was not disappointed. They have accepted my blog and response was quicker than lightning. So here I am, writing my very first post for them.

I am yet to test whether they pay on time but basing on the comments of fellow bloggers I have read, they are very prompt on that matter.

To end, I am encouraging fellow bloggers to give it a try. Approval system is fast and easy and paying system is prompt. We are all in a win-win situation!


8 comments:

zeus-zord said...

what's the catch?

you just need to put their link and stuff?

do you need to do anything at all?

hmm

some profitable but can someone's dying blog be used?

hmmm

maybe i should visit their site for more info

FerBert said...

dagdag kita... yayaman ka nyan lalo...

aleli said...

oi yayaman ka na!!! or mas yayaman ka na!! basta wag makalimut pag mapera na..weeheh...

LORD MANILA STONE said...

crazed_heck, thanks for this one, i have signed up for at least three sites which offer paid posts but i always seem to run out of opportunities, I think i should give this a try too. thanks for sharing^^

arjay said...

tagged you. aw! aw! aw!

Joy0z said...

another paid blogging site?how's it going?

Prettymom said...

good that you are a bloggerwave blogger too. but they are now having system difficulty i think. i my first post is approved and in post it Early of october and then this month i was again asked to do this task so i do it again and then another same task.

Back2Nature said...

I think they are having more than system problem. I joined recently, but for weeks I don't see jobs and the top 10 earning amounts seem unchanged.
Luckily, I already earning from other similar ones, and the first one I joined is probably the leader in this is ndustry.