Saturday, November 17, 2007

I signed up for PPP!

Writing has been my passion for almost three quarters of my life. From the moment, I have learned how to go about my pencil up to now that I am 23 years of age, writing has always been an integral part of my existence.

For the love of writing, I started to blog. Through this, I could share my thoughts, express my inner angst and most of all carry out what I affectionately like doing.

When I have heard from fellow bloggers about PayperPost, I was more than intrigued. The thought of being paid while doing your favorite pastime was exhilarating. With PPP, you get a businessperson. One is given opportunities to grab with corresponding prices. The choice is solely to the blogger’s hands. He may choose to write about a product he has and the benefits of it. After posting, when the advertiser approves it, the money is all for the bloggers taking. Interesting, right? Aside from that, one also gets to earn from reviewing posts of fellow bloggers and via their direct referral system.

I have a lot of plans for this Christmas. Truly being part of the PPP family is an added bonus apart from being a welcome relief from the burdens of being broke the past months. For sure, not only me but also my friends will be happy because I can afford them gifts when the yuletide season comes.

I am anticipating for my blog’s approval and hope to do business with PPP as soon as possible. To those who are interested in joining the PPP family, click on this link:

payperpost

Good luck to all bloggers!
May we have a very prosperous year ahead!



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is good bro!

:) sooner or later you'll have your own.coms

Anonymous said...

hello hello...

churi...karon lng ko ka-reply sa mga post nimo...busy ever ang inday vera...hahaha--lagi ako dumadaan at nag paparamdam d2 by showing my cuttie face...hahaha-- pro wala ko naga comment kay kawat kawat lng if naa ko sa trabaho..hihihi

wow! hanep... ayus ang PPP ah... sus, kung naa lng jus ko extra time..join jud ko...hahahayyzzz... blogging is my habbit now and this is my enjoyment d2 sa mundo kong malungkot...away from my family backhome...

Merry Christmas-- i have lots of things in my mind when Christmas is approaching... dunno unsay unahon.

happy weekend!

Anonymous said...

ayu ayu... dayun ko ha???...

churi churi...if bihira lng ko ka bilin ug messages...busy ra gihapon si inday vera..usahay kawat kawat lng from work...hihihi

ayus ang PPP ah...want to join pro no more time to spare..hahahayyyzzz

kadali sa adlaw no??.. Christmas is fast approaching..need to comply the wishes of my beloved ones...hahaha

merry christmas!

Kai Santorino said...

hi, just want to ask how this PPP works.. haha! I signed up months ago but until now Im not given topics to write about.. or maybe i just don't know how it works?

crazed_heck said...

actually i am not exactly sure how it works because i just signed up but as far as i know you register your blog for approval. once it is approved then you will be able to choose on the available opportunities in their site. they'll send you an email if you're approved ata.

arjay said...

haha. nice. basta libreha ko pag daghan ka na kwarta.

aleli said...

halos pareho lang ba ito ng freelance writer? or mas mahirap or mas madali? kasi lastwk merong nag-alok sakin ng work.Freelance writer,pianapasubmit nya ako ng dalwang article and binigyan nya ako ng sample.kung ok daw, irerecommend daw nya ko sa boss nya.kaso ang sakit sa ulo.di ko kinaya,matrabaho di ko kaya isabay sa review ko.so sbi ko nxt tym nalang..pag free na ako..aus ba??nagstart ka na?

Prettymom said...

My blog is not yet approved on PPP because i haven't meet their minimum days of blog since the first post. You should have at least 90 days old blog. but you can still enjoy their PPP direct while waiting for you blog to be approved. Try smorty its also works good i already had 8 opps from them that waiting for approval

LORD MANILA STONE said...

i am glad you signed up for ppp, finally your blog has been approved and i am positive this post gets approved within time, good luck and may we have more opportunities to blog about, it really is exhilarating making money while doing what we love^^

Heart of Rachel said...

Congrats on signing up for PPP. Hope you receive lots of blogging opportunities.

BTW, I discovered a new blogging opp that you might be interested in. Read more about it here:

http://mysoulfulthoughts.blogspot.com/2007/11/earn-easy-cash-thru-yuwie.html

Check it out when you have time. Thanks.