Wednesday, September 19, 2007

to all paulo coelho fans

I have received a comment from a fellow fan of the writing genius Paulo Coelho. His name is Aart Hilal. He said some very interesting updates regarding our favorite author which I find useful for his (Paulo's) enormous fan base from all over the world.

Here it goes:



Hello!
I'm also a big Paulo Coelho fan and I don't know if you’ve heard about his blog:

I've started as a fan and now I'm collaborating with him and thought that you would like to enter his universe.
Check the blog, if you want, or subscribe to his newsletter:
http://www.warriorofthelight.com/engl/index.html

You'll see a community of warriors of light sharing ideas, dreams and most importantly following their personal legend.

QUOTE OF THE DAY:
"He who loves
has conquered the world
and has no fear of losing anything.
True love is an act of total surrender."

See you there and have a great day!
Aart





Note: Thank you Aart! I sure will visit the blog! I am happy to be given the chance to converge with fans like me, converse with enthnically-different but united and highly intellectual class of fellows and eventually, know my favorite writer on a more personal level. I will frequent the blog. Thanks again.

No comments: