Friday, October 12, 2007

Shi**y Experience



For the past days, I have been contemplating on changing the blogger template. Being the new blogger that I am, I ended up utilizing as much as the blogger template had to offer. I've invested on learning a little HTML to somehow alleviate my ignorance. Just the basics as they say.

Last night, I came upon Pyzam and it offers templates way better that what I saw in blogger. No offense to blogger, but there were a few selections thee that I really like and might actually even love (murag love story).

So, I went ahead copying the code and changing my template. The worst part of it is that in the process, all HTML code I have made in my side bar as well as my Adsense are also going to be deleted. Heck I'm not gonna do it. Of course, I wouldn't want to redo all my code and having to copy it again and paste it is much of a hassle to me. (Call it laziness)

It's just that I suck at HTML.

I shifted from CompE to Nursing because I never liked programming.

Mao ra!

3 comments:

Coldman said...

nakkainit nga talaga ng ulo pag ganun, ako din nung una naiinis muntik na akong mag transfer sa wordpress. Anyway cge ex link tayo!

Anonymous said...

You know what dude... It's not as hard as you think... HTML is fun if you have the right tools and a little bit of know-how, you don't have to be a guru to be able to code properly in HTML... all it takes is GUTS... and also I suggest you use coffeecup HTML editor ( which is very easy to use).

and a little introduction on HTML.
http://www.w3schools.com/html/

THE ANiTOKiD said...

I also suck at HTML kabayan! Had to redo all my sidebar when I decided to switch to a three-column template. It was a lot of work! :)