Sunday, August 26, 2007

My virgin post on friendster

maybe you'd say i'm so full of myself but if you think about it i'm not...the reason behind this awful flapping of words is that my dreaded day is two weeks away...
it's makes me so f**ked up to think that i'll turn 23 and all that but, i have yet to finish college, my short-lived works are all in the bin and my lovelife is far from exciting...
i am but still the student who dutifully does what "normal" studes do...projects to pass, deadlines to make, and cut-offs to pull through.. of course, drinking binges on the side are welcome distractions.
i cannot say i am happy..or totally happy...i never imagined life would be this way at 23...i was expecting to have a decent job and provide for my parents...my folks are old and the longer i stay in this deep shi*, the longer are they unable to enjoy the fruits of years of hardwork and rearing... i am not the best son, never considered myself one, but i want a comfortable life my mama and papa rightfully deserve...
but maybe He has other plans for me? maybe i'm bound for bright future after all?
i know i still have tricks up my sleeve...i just hope that these mere tricks work...
life ain't easy but i know for sure, my family and my friends are there to back me way way up to where my dreams lie...
PS: next time i'll post my article when i was in high school...just in retrospection...hehehe

No comments: